Occupational Therapist’s help people live more independent and active lives. They assess patients’ abilities and environment and make recommendations to improve the patients’everyday lives. They also play a vital role in educating on fall prevention in low vision issues.
Our occupational therapists specialize in the following:
- Training You to Do Activities of Daily Living Effectively and Safely
- Training You to Do Instrumental Activities of Daily Living Effectively and Safely
- Low Vision Therapy for Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma, Diplopia, and Other Oculomotor Deficits
- Hand Therapy
- Fine Motor Training
- Upper Extremity Edema Management
- Return to Work Training
- Adaptive Equipment Assessment
- Home Modifications
Let our occupational therapists help you become more independent. You can also get in touch with us via phone call today.