We understand that it can be difficult for you to travel to a rehabilitation facility if you are currently experiencing mobility issues due to aging, an injury, or an illness. However, that no longer has to be a problem. With our outpatient therapy services, you can benefit from our physical therapy services in the comfort of your home. Our physical therapists are able to visit your home or the place you call home and assess your condition, then customize a treatment plan that will effectively help you recover or gain your mobility.
Our physical therapists specialize in the following:
- Balance Training
- Fall Prevention
- Pre- and Post- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Trigger Point Therapy and Manual Therapy
- Gait (Walking) Training and Assistive Device Education
- Full Body Strengthening
- Vestibular Training
- Transfer Training
- Safety Education
- Energy Conservation/Endurance Training
- Family/Caregiver Education
- Work Re-Entry Following Injury
Would you like to know more about how we can help you gain mobility and physically recover? Contact us today.